1. Fully responsible for the quality management.
2. Formulate inspection standards and supervise implementation.
3. Arrange the inspection work according to the production plan, and complete the tasks on time and in volume.
4. Responsible for the construction and improvement of the company's QS.
1. Optical communication major.
2. Bachelor degree or above, more than 8 years of quality work experience, more than 5 years working experience in optical communication industry management category.
3. Proficiency in the performance of various indicators of optical components and optical modules.
4, good character, strong principle, courage to take responsibility, strong communication and coordination.
* Please send your resume to the mailbox:firstname.lastname@example.org,Thanks.